Catherine & Agnes
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Catherine & Agnes
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
There was reconnoiter. There were decisions. There were schedule times for mass consulted. Google Maps gave up the distances and walking times. The Hat and his fast eight headed across the Tiber deep into the Campus Martius - the Field of Mars. They were headed for the Chiesa della Santissima Trinità dei Pellegrini. I was headed there too, but a pace that would release me from mass, but should get me there in time for lunch. I was happy. I was also concerned that I would never find this particular chiesa. The concern was justified, but I did as it turned out & I made lunch. I was happy because even though I had a destination; the destination could wait some while I inhaled Rome in a more relaxed manner. When I did finally find the piazza I was greatly reassured by the visage of Louisiana Long fresh from a continental breakfast in a place on the piazza, and a visit to the nearest tabacchi. If Louisiana Long was there in the piazza in front of this chisea then the Roman birds would be under the bells.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Catherine & Agnes
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Doric columns, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Italy, Lazzaro Morelli, martyrs, north colonnade, Pope Alexander VII, Roma, Rome, Saint Statues, saints, St. Agnes, St. Catherine of Alexandria, St. Peter’s Basilica, St. Peter’s Colonnade, St. Peter’s Square