Santi Anastasio e Vincenzo
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Chiesa dei Santi Anastasio e Vincenzo
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
I could hear young children playing at some distance but within the walls of this Trappist Abbey. The workers cutting weeds with a gas powered weed-wacker was the only other significant sound. It was very quiet here. I really liked the gothic chiesea I think perhaps because the lines are so clean, and the light enters with architectual intention -- or there would be no light. My Italian is a little lite. The only article I found on the church was in Italian so it revealed little to me. The chisea is on the same grounds with the Chiesa del martirio di San Paolo alle Tre Fontane.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Chiesa dei Santi Anastasio e Vincenzo
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia delle Tre Fontane, abbey, Bernard of Clairvaux, Cardinal Pietro Aldobrandini, Chiesa dei Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio alle Tre Fontane, Chiesa del martirio di San Paolo alle Tre Fontane, church, Cistercian monks, Cistercian style of architecture, decapitated, Decapitation of St Paul by Bartolomeo Passerotti, Giacomo della Porta, Innocent II, Italy, no student, Roma, Roma 2015 06 11, Rome, Sancti Pauli ad Aquas Salvias, Santa Maria Scala Coeli, St Paul at the Three Fountains, St Paul the Apostle, St. Paul martyrdom. three fountains, Trappist Tre Fontane Abbey, Tre Fontane, Windows & Doors