Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
There were so few people on the street, and none of them were moving. The few visible were not deceased, just still. This corsia was a visual channel into people who live here. It seemed somehow private and off limits. I did not go into it.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Corsia
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Aquino Castle, celebration, corsia, count of Aquino, dry rocca, Italy, Landulf, lane, Monte Asprano, mountain, Roccasecca, Roma, Rome, St. Thomas Aquinas, street scene, Valle di Comino, village, Windows & Doors