Down the Hill
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Down the Hill
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
The hired bus took us up the hill from our residence and through a set of twisting roads to exit somewhere that eventually ended down on a city boulevard that eventually resulted in a toll road / expressway to the Monte Cassino. However, most days we just walked down the cobblestone road to the All Brothers Cafe to await the prime directive from the Hat. On the way down the hill there were residences behind walls and gates. The walls and gates were loaded with vines, bushes and flowers streaming down their sides..
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Down the Hill
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
All Brothers Cafe, Aurelian Wall, Casa per ferie Pallottine, Flowers, no student, Roma 2015 06 18, Viale delle Mura Aureli