Flowers of Domitilla
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Flowers of Domitilla
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
It was a long walk out to the Catacombs of Domitilla. I lost the hat toward the end as he passed through the gate and snaked through the many tourist buses cramed into a small parking lot. The last leg was up a hill as most of Rome seems forever going up or down. After the tour of the catacombs we sat in a delightful garden near the catacomb entrance. The light mist turned into more of a rain. We had taken cover under a sturdy covering with tables and benches. Just settling down for a bout of Latin reading we were summarily booted by a band of German tourists and their guide.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Flowers of Domitilla
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Appian Way, catacombs, Catacombs of Domitilla, Christian Church, Christian martyrs, Church of Nereus and Achilleus, Flowers, fossors, fresco of the Last Supper, garden, Italy, Roma,, Roman burial network, Rome, Saint Domitilla, sarcophagi, tufo, underground caves, Via Appia, volcanic rock