Follow the Hat
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Follow the Hat
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
It was time for dinner. Dinner was almoat always earned by walking many miles every day, and then walking still further to actually get to the restaurant. In this case it was Ristorante Pizzeria il Giardino. The pizza was good. The wine was better. The garden dining was solitary. The near run to the Fossanova train station resulted in a long wait as we missed the appointed hour!
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Follow the Hat
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia di Fossanova, arches, Burgundian Early Gothic, Catholic Church, Cistercian abbey, cobblestone, Fossanova, Franciscan Friars Community (OFMConv.), Saint Thomas Aquinas, stairs, Windows & Doors