Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
We missed the second to last train. Our personal bus & driver had been dismissed upon our arrival at the Fossanova Abbey. He was paid in cash and gone before we got around to the Abbey entrance. We were afoot, and there were no horsebacks to be had some 100 km south of Rome. The curfew at the residence was at 11 pm. As we triple timed walked from Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino to the train station the darkness dropped in ahead of our walk. It was going to be close. Thankfully all I had to do was sit and wait for direction as to exactly where to put it until the last train came. It was absolutely delightful to let the Hat take on the worry, deal with Italian, buy the tickets, and get us to the correct platform in between the north and south rails. The trains roared in and roared out. We got on the right one north back to Rome. At Termini Station after a short search we found Bus 40 which stops at the Vatican on Via di Porta Cavalleggeri just down the hill from the residence. The door was still not sealed for the night.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Fossanova
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia di Fossanova, Burgundian Early Gothic, Catholic Church, chapel, Chapel of St. Thomas, Cistercian abbey, Cistercian monastery, Fossanova, Fossanova Train Station, Franciscan Friars Community (OFMConv.), Italy, Roma, Rome, Saint Thomas Aquinas, Termini, window screens, Windows & Doors