Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Gothic Rose
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
The church was designed to allow light to enter but it would never dominate. The rose window does rule the inner world of this sanctuary. It is a shape of movement but I think its glowing light is one of stillness and quietude.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Gothic Rose
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia di Fossanova, Burgundian Early Gothic, Catholic Church, church, Cistercian abbey, Cistercian monastery, Cistercian water engineering, fossa nova, Fossanova, Fossanova Abbey, Franciscan Friars Community (OFMConv.), Italy, light, new canal, Roma, Rome, rose window, Saint Thomas Aquinas, sanctuary, Windows & Doors