Iter Romam via Ianiculum
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Iter Romam via Ianiculum
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
The class went up the Ianiculum to do their first reading. I had a private tour as I was separated & lost. I was concerned that I would never find them. I would never be able to keep up over the course of ten days. Most importantly I was afraid I would never find Dar Poeta which was important location of dinner that evening.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Iter Romam via Ianiculum
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Seven Hills of Rome
The American University of Rome
Pontifical Urban University
Pontifical North American College
Orto Botanico dell'Università di Roma "La Sapienza"
Pines of Rome