Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Monte Cassino
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
There were so many striking things to see on the floors of most places we went. The basilica at Monte Cassino was no exception. I have little to say about this inlaid marble except that it was beautiful, and I liked the colors. Often the question I had was why did someone bother. I’m glad they did, but it is hard to understand why the time, effort, and I suppose, cash went into what was below their feet.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Monte Cassino
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia di Montecassino, Abbey of Montecassino, basilica, Battle of Monte Cassino, Benedictine Monastery, Benedictine Order, church, floor, inlaid marble, Italy, Monte Cassino, Montecassino, no student, Roma, Roma 2015 06 18, Rome, St. Benedict of Nursia