Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Ostia Antica
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
There were ghosts, phantoms and errant signs of life but little that was actually growing along our walk except the big pine trees and a some thick bushes down by what I took to be a stream bed. The exception was this lovely flower which grew and bloomed just outside one of the hundreds of ruins of an ancient life.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Ostia Antica
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
flower, flowering bush, Flowers, Italy, king Ancus Marcius, Ostia Antica, ostium, port city, river delta, Roma,, Roman theater, Rome, seaport, Temple of Ceres, Tiber River