Queen Via Appia
Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Queen Via Appia
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
It was really not raining but it was a bit misty on the via Appia. It was also never elucidated just about how far any given leg of this walking journey was in length or time. This is probably just as well. The focus had to be on continuing to move and keeping the hat in view. The Romans had a law requiring that their dead should be planted outside the walls of Rome. Since this part of the Appian Way was litered with masolueums -- I am assuming that this must be another.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Queen Via Appia
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Appian Way, Appius Claudius Caecus, Apulia, Arch of Drusus, Aurelian Wall, Baths of Caracalla, Brindisi, catacombs, Catacombs of Domitilla, Catacombs of St Sebastian, Church of Domine Quo Vadis, Church of Nereus & Achilleus, Circus maximus, Circus of Maxentius, grottoes, Italy, no student, Ottorino Respighi's Pini di Roma, Roma, Roma 2015 06 15, Roman censor, Rome, Sepulchre of Scipioni, Sepulchrum Scipionum, St. Philip Neri, Tomb of Caecilia Metella, Tomb of the Scipios, Via Appia, Via Appia Antica, Villa Appia delle Sirene, Villa Appia of the Sirens, Windows & Doors