Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
©2015 Roman Poppy
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
I generally do not care for piles of rocks or bricks in this case, but there was a lot more life presented in these piles than I usually feel. They also went on and on up into Palatine Hill. It truly must have been an amazing place filled with people, animals, politics, and marble covering all those bricks. I loved that the wild floweres had effectively taken on the role of Roman Citizens.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Roman Poppy
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Battle of Lake Regillus, Capitoline Hill, commerical affairs, criminal trials, cult, elections, Flowers, Foro Romano, forum - plazza, Forum Romanum, gladitorial matches, Italy, Leda, Magna Graecia, office of weights and measures, Palatine Hill, Papaveroideae, poppy, public speeches, Roma, Roman Forum, Roman public life, Roman Senate, Rome, Tempio dei Dioscuri, Temple of Castor ans Pollux, treasury, triumphal processions, Twin sons of Zeus / Jupiter, Twins of Gemini