Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
The call came from Louisiana Long that there was a bar in Ostia Antica...well a very ancient nightclub, of sorts. So Mr. Louisiana Long retrieved me from desultory wanderings in Ostia Antica and off we went to the ‘bar’. It was one of the few structures with a roof of any sort, but more or less a brick cave which indeed had a marble ‘bar’ which according to the available information served hot wine and sausages. There was neither in view at the moment which was a disappointment. The stone looked caramelized from heat.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Sausage
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Italy, Ostia Antica, port city, river delta, Roma, Rome, seaport, stone, Tiber River, wine bar