Photography by Joseph Yarbrough
Light & Shadows Photography
East Lansing, Michigan
Photograph by Joseph Yarbrough
The view from Monte Cassino was nothing but stunning. The bus ride was a curving road up a steep grade that provided eclipsing view from several directions. We walked the remaining grade into the abbey. Everything rose higher and then there were the steep steps up to the church. Each rise took one to a new vantage. The best was through the arches bordering the plaza at the edge of a long drop into the vineyard.
©2015 Joseph Yarbrough narrative description: Wine
• Cards are prints on white card stock and come with a white envelope.
• Prints are made on photographic paper - Epson Exhibition Fiber
• Canvas prints are stretched on 1.5" stretcher bars.
• Exact sizes for all prints are approximate and will vary widely
depending on the aspect ratio of the photograph and/or cropping.
• Mounted & matted prints will fit standard frames
- 8 x 10 prints fit a 12 x 16 frame
- 11 x 14 prints fit a 16 x 20 frame
- 17 x 22 prints fit a 22 x 28 frame.
• Mat boards are black outter mat with a white inner mat
• All materials are acid free.
• Giclée prints - fine art digital prints.
All prints are signed & numbered.
Image is available in the following formats:
12 x 16" Stretched Canvas - $50.00
20 x 30" Stretched Canvas - $150.00
24 x 36" Stretched Canvas - $300.00
12 x16" Double Matted Print - $60.00
16 x 20 Double Matted Print - $120.00
22 x 28 Double Matted Print - $200.00
8 x 10" Unmounted Print - $20.00
11 x 14" Unmounted Print - $40.00
16 x 20" Unmounted Print - $75.00
Card - Single - $4.00
Cards - Two of the same card - $6.00
Cards - Three of the same card - $7.00
Cards - Box of Ten of the same card - $25.00
Abbazia di Montecassino, Abbey of Montecassino, Battle of Monte Cassino, Benedictine Monastery, Benedictine Order, grapes, Italy, Monte Cassino, Montecassino, no student, Roma, Roma 2015 06 18, Rome, St. Benedict of Nursia. Vineyard, wine